Mildly elevated cholesterol, low pre-hypertension, have pain in left temporal artery, twitching in eyelid. Treatment advise?

Hi I have had issues with a very specific pain in my left temporal artery . No specific cause I can attribute, that said, I m 27 year old male of healthy weight cholesterol maybe slightly high as is blood pressure low pre hypertension . Also a slight twitch in eye lid. No blurred vision though. I have no insurance so any help or direction before a visit is much appreciated. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012