Mild pain, tingling in body when drinking alcohol. Pancreas issues?

Hey there , lately when i drink alcohol, i get a very mild pain/tingly feeling in my body. This is situated about 3-4 inch below the left hand side of my rib cage. I do not drink alcohol in the week, but will openly admit i have binge drinked for the last 10 years of my life , on weekends. i am currently 29 years of age. Am i right in thinking this could be my pancreas telling me its had enough, id appreciate your thoughts, cheers
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013