Mild moving pain in left chest. Non-alcoholic, physically fit, take ecosprin sometimes. Suggestions ?

From 11-12 months I am having a clear but mild moving pain in my left chest( Heart area).I am not taking any extra medicines except ecospirin 10 times unfrequently in a month. Otherwise I am physically fit and even able to mountain climbing without any breath or any other problem. But I could not recognize this pain some time at bed time and feels at early morning in bed too. I am 45 yr old man with 70 kg wt and 5 5 ht posture ,non smoker and non-alcoholic with no hectic schedule. Kindly suggest...
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012