Mild lumbar spondylosis, scoliosis, no relief with medicines, have lower back and buttock pain. Which medicines should I take?

I am 43 year old male having problerm of mild lumbar spondlosis with mild lumbar scolios, this problem startred two years ago. When i go to India my doctor suggest for excersize and physiotherapy and i get relife very quickly and they also advive me to take Tapentadol which helps me to relife from pain. Now I am in China and here when ever I go to any hospital they don t suggest for physiotherapy insteed they give medicines which don t effect too much, now from last few days I am having little pain in my lower back and both left & right size of the butck, I don t have Tapaentadol , please advise what shall I do and what medecince shall I take, I tried Ibuprofen also but I don t know which medecine shall I take and what shall I do
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013