Mild lower back pain, little swelling in back on both sides. Healthy lifestyle. What could be the reason?

I am suffering from lower back pain (mild pain, I am able to move, walk, sit, work on computer) from last seven days with small swelling on both side (equal distance from spine with size in 2 inch). Today pain is little bit recovered. I can't see my GP until next week. Please suggest what it could be.

By touching the swelled area I do not feel much pain but feel pain in nearby area.

I am physically active and fast walk/runs on treadmil for 30 minutes everyday from last one year to become fit. My average weight is 61Kg and height is 165cm. Male 37 year, eat healthy always and physically active. I reduced my weight from 70kg to 61 Kg in one year by regular physical excercise in gym.

Please reply.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013