Mild fever of 99.7, viral infection, tylenol, mortrin, under control

my daughter has be running a fever of average 99.7 since Sunday.Her highest temp was on Tuesday of 101.9. took her to docs on monday doc said its just viral give her tyenol and mortrin.Did that and keep it pretty under control temps range from 97.9 to 99.5 when keeping up with the fever reducers.It is now going on 5th day of dealing with this and just took her temp 3x in a row and her temp is 96.5, 96.2 , and 96.5 should I be worried?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
Hi ! The temperature readings are sub normal, but it is not significant if your daughter is healthy and active with normal food intake.Sometimes the temperature comes down to sub normal after giving anti pyretics. You have to get her reviewed by the treating doctor only if she gets fever again, or develops any other problems. Wishing your daughter an early recovery. Thanks.