Mild dizziness, fatigue, high BP, high pulse rate. Cause of concern?

hello, i passed out when i woke up on monday the 10th of december. i went to an urgent care facility after recovering and getting enough energy to feel well enough to drive myself. while there they took my blood pressure and pulse and checked my blood sugar levels as well. i am not diabetic as far as i know. however i am 6 0 tall and i weigh 250 pounds i am twenty years old and i am a male. today at work i noticed i was getting slightly dizzy and feeling rather fatigued so they sent me home. i used a cuff to check my blood pressure and pulse which was as follows, systolic 137 diastolic 97 with a pulse per a minute of 114 is this ok for me or should i be concerned and go see a doctor?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012