Mild cold, frequent nose bleeds, portion inside the interior of nostril seems scabbed, oozes on touching. Treatment?

Hello Doctor, I have a mild cold , and due to the combination of blowing my and the cold temperatures outside, I ve been getting nosebleeds every once in a while. It usually isn t an issue, and heals quickly, but there is one portion of the interior my nostril that has scabbed over in a jagged fashion, and has leaked puss when I gently touched it with a tissue . What should I do regarding this? Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012