Mild abdominal cramps when using estrogen cream, routine cervical test normal. Suggestions?

I am 59 y.o. and have been using oestrogen cream. However, I find that I have mild, period like pain when using this and wondered if this was normal. My periods stopped completely six years ago. Prior to this I had two hystercoscopies because of extremely heavy bleeding . I have recently had a routine cervical test and everything was fine, but I was wondering if I should visit a gynaecologist for further investigation. I have now stopped using the cream, which is a little disappointing as I have run out of options I think. Many thanks
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  18 Awaiting Answer