Migraines, pressure in the right temple, blurred vision, pinching in upper back arm. What to do ?

Hi my name is AAAAA and i get migrans a lot and recently i have had a lot of pressur and i noticed right temple is sunkin in and i have had blurred vision and there is part of a day were i don t rember an hour and i was feeling about a month or so ago that my right upper mucle on the back of my arm felt like some one was continuisly pinching me and i have been realy tierd like i am unable to get up what should i do
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012