Migraines, nausea, irritability. Taking Vitamin B, joint support complex. History of hypermobility syndrome. Causes?

Hi for a while now I have servere migraines, fatigued, nausea, dizziness, irritability , no motivation or energy I can barely function thru out the day. I have also vomited a few times. I eat healthy, take a Womens one a day vitamin and vitamin b complex and a joint support complex (because i have hypermobilty syndrome ) And ialso take my sons flintstones vitamin and black cohosh and vitamin d complex but i still feel really crappy all day everyday :-(any suggestions)
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012