Migraines due to noise, sun exposure, tiredness. Safe to conceive?

Hi doctor, I m suffering from migraine from my 5th grade. I have consulted many doctors both in ayurveda and allopathy but of no use. Intensity has reduced now compared to my school days. My migraine triggers are mainly noise, sun and if.i m attending any seminar or class which is too much boring for me. At times i get headache without any triggers like while getting up in the morning, then my whole day is drained out and may feel better the next day.Now I m planing to conceive i have fear that migraine can make my pregnancy period horrible. Please advice. Thanks!
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013