Migraine, use pain killer, severe when no proper sleep, stressful work done. Treatment?

Hi, I am 32 years old, am suffering from Migraine..generally the frequency of headache is 1 week. i use to take pain killer as soon as i feel pain in my head. I always take pain killer before it reaches at peak point to avoid severe headache.
The headache happened during these condition. Improper sleep, stressful work at office, long duration physical activity like playing cricket or sometime after workout of 1 hour at gym.

So please specify what tablet shall i take when headache happens.

Most of my family members are suffering from this disease.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013