Migraine, typical sound in ear. Numbness in leg when sitting. Is it due to overweight?

Hi, I have two things I am very concerned about. First whenever I am sitting laying or not on my feet in anway the top of my legs go numb. And they hurt to. Like a squeezing your hands together to hard hurt. Its starting to get worse. Second I keep getting these very bad migrains that last days and recently ive started to hear like a heartbeat of type of sound in my ear and also a blood rushing sound. im 20 years old and im slightly overweight .
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012