Migraine, taking topomac since a long term. Possible side effects?

i have migraine since the last 3 years. my medication was started with sibelium 5mg n over 2 years it was made upto 10mg.when i felt that i no longer get severe strokes of migraine attacks, my doctor asked me to stop the medication and so i did. but within 3 months, it shot up and became so untolerable. since then i have been given topomac 25mg. it has been more than an year now. i would like to know if there are any side effects because i have been using it for quite a long time now. i am 23 years old now.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013