Migraine, taking nexito. What would be the safest way to wean the tablets?

Hello Doctor , i am rachana 24years old suffering from migraine from past 1year . i had been to neurologist at stjohns bangalore he prescribed topamac 25mg & nexito 5mg . i have been regularly taking my dosages . the migraine symptoms i had were nausea giddiness , headache etc . i dont know for what reason he gave me Nexito 5 mg . since now it is 8months i have been taking it everyday one dose . i want to quit this tablet i have read about severe side effects about this nexito 5mg . please suggest me healthy way of quiting this tablet . if i miss the dose any days i get gastric , giddiness , and hyper active
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012