Migraine, sinus infection, neuralgia, twitching in eyelids, forehead, cheeks. Suggestions?

Good evening I m a 49 year old lady. I was diagnosed with migrane 13 years back & have been taking propanol 40 mg BD under medical advise. I also suffer from sinus & had an episode of neuralgia that came & also went away mysteriously. For the last 2 weeks I have had shifting twitching on various parst of my face--top eyelid , forehead & cheek. Mostly it has been on the left side. Its irritating & gives me a headache. Please advise
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013