Migraine, purple black coloured feet

My 11 year old daughters feet have been turning a deep purple/black color that isn t caused by her being cold . She has had severe migraines in the past, sweats profusly. When it was in the 80 s I noticed her skin was colored to the purple/black, but was almost translucent so much so that it looked blauchy & I could see almost every vain. I am extremely worried...any suggestions?
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, some times there are many different changes can be seen in growing children but that's all nothing to worry such appearance make the parents worrisome but again I say that is nothing to worry until unless have some symptoms, the headache might not be migraine it is just your idea, you have to take her to clinical examination for that and let the doctor diagnose this, hope this information helps you, have nice day.