Migraine headaches, stopped medicines due to side effects, considerable improvement with homeopathic medicines. Chances of recurrence after the course?

hi my name is deepali and i am suffering through migrain headaches started around 5 months ago but i realised that its migrain headaches around two months ago. soon after realising i began my treatment but the medicines (i.e topaz 25 gm)had side affects on me and i had to stop it. but during my treatment to there was no affect on my headaches instead they increased. but now i am on homoeopathy medicines and my headaches are in control. ARE THERE ANY CHANCES OF GETTING THEM BACK AFTER MY COURSE OF TREATMENT??
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012