Migraine headache increases in sun, non prescription black shades

Hi there my daughter who is 9. When ever the sun is out it never fails she gets a major major migrain head ache along with the throwing up.. We have seen doctors who have done 2 spinal tap n an MRI done.. But could not determine what the cause.. It s so bad we have tinted our vehicles to the darkest tint. N she has non prescription black shades when we go out n she she never could play to long outside w normal kids cause of the sun... Please help me w some answer pls...
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012