Migraine due to plates in face, am pregnant. What can I do?

Im 20 weeks pregnant . i get really bad migranes from the plates in my face .. i had a iron fence fall o me when i was 14 and messed up my back... so the pain intensifys. I have asked doctors to give me something and they wont.. they dont believe me.. im no pill head i have never done drugs in my life.. but im suffering from pain.. what can i do.. nothing i do works .. what is safe to take also..
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012
May be u r suffering from vascular headache.get ur BP checked also neurological exam. If ok start tab provanol plus 5 mg daily for two wks. Also can take tab naxdom 500 on sos basis if it is severe