Middle of chest pain after a car accident. What should I do ?

I was in a car accident 5 days ago Im a 38 year old female I have a lot of pain in the middle of my chest I rear ended a van that was completely stopped and the van also hit the car in front of it I was probably going about 45 to 50 miles an hour when i realized everyone was stopped after i came over the top of a hill. It is very painful for me to cough, sniffle, blow my nose, burp, take deep breaths, turn to either side while sleeping or driving, shift gears(because i have a stick shift) and walk. What should i do? Should i wait to see if the pain goes away because there is really nothing doctors can do about a fracture or broken bone in that area is there?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011