Hi swetadevi, don't worry. Hair loss occurs in around 50% of men & women. Drugs used in this condition help to reduce hair loss & to maintain the existing hair, than in stimulating regrowth of hair.
Rule out anaemia
& fungal infection
as they may cause excessive hair loss.
You can try 5% Minoxidil
solution. It is applied topically. It reduces hair loss & thickens the hair shafts. It acts by improving the microcirculation around hair follicles.
Sweta, you should be aware of the following points while using this drug
1. The effect is not seen immediately as the drug takes few months to act.
2. The hair growth may not be adequate.
3. The effect of the drug is temporary & the hair loss recurs if the drug is stopped.
4. It may result in itching. it may also cause contact dermatitis
5. Since there is a risk of hair growth in other unwanted places the hands should be washed every time after using Minoxidil.