Mid-back pain radiates along rib cage to sternum, reports showed hemangioma, no effect with medicines. Help?

Dear sirs, For many years about 1985, I was a runner, I would get a pressure midback as I began my 3 mile jog.I would have to stop lay down on the trail, stretch and adjust it,then I felt better. This uncomfotable pressure moves from thoracic both sides comes around seems along my rib cage to my sternum like a vice. This disabling burning aching pain increased through the years. I have had many x-rays and mri s.In 2003 or 4(off hand ) report said I have a hemangionoma. Small one centered in spinal cord . I have other spinal problems that doctors say are causes for pain but not there. I have been on many pain medications, I quit oxycontin because of predudice monthly questioning me. I asked for methadone because of pain properties. It s been 2 years and it s losing it s affect. I take 5 mgs 2 tmes daily under a 20 mg prescription 2 times day.I m having to up the amount to almost the prescribed amount. I didn t want to go there. I m 61 and at my end can you give me some direction, who can help me? sincerely, and thankyou, Nadeen Clark
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012