Hi, thanks for writing to HCM.
As per your description, I assume that you are more concerned with cramps than your metatarsal fracture
Activities that might help relieve leg cramps
• Flexing your foot up toward your head
• Massaging the cramped muscle with your hands or with ice
• Walking or jiggling the leg
• Taking a hot shower or warm bath
• Daily oral supplements of Calcium and Potassium
• Avoid foods acidic foods and drinks like tomatoes and vinegar which blocks the body’s natural ability to absorb calcium.
Hope this information is helpful. Good day