Mental disturbance leading to laughing and talking with self, in-obedience, loss of temper. What treatment can be taken?

Dear Doctor, One of my close relative is disturbed metally and behaving very differently like speaking with himself and laughing and not listening to his elders, not taking bath for couple of days and will get angry (high temper)immediately if you suggest him to do some task. Patient name:Balanjaneyulu(Male) Marital Status: Unmarried Age:32 Since last 5 to 6 years he has this problem and his parents are very sad due to this guy.We took him to couple of doctors and they gave some medicines to have and no improovement even after using them for 3-4 months. Could you please suggest us how can we proceed further or let us know if Doctor who has good exeperience in solving these kind of patients in Hyderabd (Andhrapradesh - India). Thanks in Advance, Srinivas.
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012