Menopause stage, bleeding irregularly. Red stains in urine. Solution to stop bleeding?

I stopped my monthly periods when I reached 50, and had no period for 2 years. After the death of my husband I continued without a period for another, 8 months. then I would bleed for 3 days, stop, stay dry for another week, then bleed for another 2 days. It continued this way for another few months, then I began bleeding every few days. The trouble is, my bladder is bleeding to almost everytime I pee. The urine is amber to light red stain color. I need to know how to stop my bladder from bleeding.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  13 Awaiting Answer