Menopause, night sweats, mood swings, loss of appetite. Champix, Seroquel, Remeron, lorazapem prescribed. What could this be?

Last year around this time I took Champix for two weeks and then I started taking some herbal remedies for menopause for night sweats and some maca. When two months passed I realized I had a been manic so I stopped taking everything. Then I crashed really bad...mood depressed, couldn't sleep more then 3-4 hours and a hightened sensation in my head upon waking...lost my appetite and started throwing up. So I finally went to ER and they put me on Seroquel for 2 months, it was awful. Starting seeing phsychiatrist and was put on Remeron and some lorazapem for depression and sleep. But the sensation in my head has subsided somewhat but won't go away. Always there....feels like a cool numbness on the top left side of my head...what could this be?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013