Melasma, remove completely

hello ...i have melsma on my face ..that is on my right check . it really take away all my confidence althought i m a good looking girl only when i hid it from my hairs..plz help i really need something that will compleltely remove it...
Asked On : Fri, 23 Mar 2012

I completely understand your concern and I hope I am able to help you for the same.
Since you have melasma, I would advice that you use some kind of a lightening agent like kojic acid and vitamin c combination over the scar.
This is a simple, harmless lightening agent which can be used for as long the blackish pigmentation is there.

Use proper sunscreen (spf>26) before going out in the sun so that the lesions doesn't darken any further.

Take a diet rich in vitamin C and antioxidants like Citrus fruits and lots of salads 

Hope it helps
Best wishes for a speedy recovery
Dr Geetika Paul
MD( Dermatology)