Melasma on cheeks and nose. No results from any treatment. Suggestion on Co2 laser, ipl treatment?

Hi, i am being suffering from Melasma on my cheeks on nose since 8 yrs. i have done all tyes of peeling such as glycosis, retisis, spa, mcs etc and also some process done my one doctor using lime serum with some equipment on my cheeks, but i have not got any results. Used medicines like retinos 0.05, demlan, melacare, aziderm my no results now my current doctor tels me to do co2 laser or ipl or some new process where the skin intially with turn jet black and then later heal. it would require 4 sitting. pls suggest
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012