Medicine to stop loose motion during chemotherapy in endmeterium carcinoma 4th stage

My mother is diagnosed with endmeterium carcinoma 4 th stage. She currently undergone 3 chemo cycles. However, doctor are saying that cells are chemo resistant and need radiation etc. I am planning to take her to one of Bangalore hospital for further treatment. Due to chemo, she has general weakness and loose motion. Could advise me a medicine for loose motion for cancer patient ? She has loose stools from 2 days now and I have given her eldoper 3 times but it seems to be not working. Thanks, Raju
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012