Medicine to gain weight and make muscles strong

hello, i am from assam,india. i am 18 years old and my height is 6 feet . i used to play karate in my schooldays.and now i want to restart my karate training again. my problem is my weight is now only 64 and my muscles are not so strong to take karate i want some advice to gain at least 6-7 kg.s in next 2 months and to make my muscles stronger so that i can start my karate training quickly...
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
In my opinion in this age you do not require any medication for this. Probably you are lacking regular exercises. Hence you should start isometric as well as isotonic exercises on regular basis. At the same time you should take good protein diet including eggs, Fish, Chicken, Cheese, Almonds,pulses & Bananas etc.

If you wish you can join a good Gym & also take Protein supplements.

There is no doubt you can achieve your goal.

Dr R K Singh