Medicine induced lupus, has collapsed bladder, history of cervical cancer. Advised support system. Guidance?

my mom has been on Nifran for 4 years now. She has been detected with medicine induced lupus last week. earlier in 87 she was detected with cervics cancer and was on chemo+ radiation after which she got rid of cancer. Around 4 years back her urinary bladder squeez out was 80% as a result of which there was retention of 200-240ml urine in the bladder which was being removed by use and throw cateder every 6 hrs. along with this Nifran was prescribed. Now her bladder has colapsed completely, dilation was done and according to her urologist there is no further treatment he can offer. meanwhile the pulmologist feel because of this condition and her past treatment, it is difficult to control Lupus and he feels that best possible option is to give her support system. Accoridng to the reports only 40 % of her lungs are in working condition. What do you feel doctor and please guide me.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013