Medication to have time consistency during intercourse?

Hello i am 30 and taxation consultant by profession. My sexual life is good. I have a 2 years old son. But i want some consistency in my time of inter-course. So kindly prescribe some type of tonic ffor the purpose. The reason for consulting HEALTHCAREMAGIC is the your reputation. So, that I can avoid lower class and harmful tonics/medicines.THANKS
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Sexologist 's  Response
good evening
we at health care magic take proper precaution before giving any advice,as we are all best class doctors from india and abroad
about your problem it seems you are having hormonal disbalance with less amount of carbohydrates protiens and vitamins in your body which is creating this problem.
in order to get the basic diagnosis we need to see your biochemistry and harmones for that you need to see an good sexologist doctor near your place
about using otc drugs we dont know what they contain,one shopuld use drugs prescribed by an qualified doctor
dr vinod raina