Medical checkup for employment, SGPT, SGOT, done ultrasound scan, fatty liver, started dieting and exercise. Medicines?

Hi I have gone thru a medical checkup for my foreign employment. It was found that I have sgpt 176 and sgot 90 in my blood report. As instructed by the doctor, I took a Ultra Sound Scan where it was found fatty liver . I already started dieting and exercises. But I need to pass the medical test in the next couple of days in order to get my job. Pls advise any medicine that is available to reduce my sgpt and ot in the next couple of days.
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012