Masturbation using banana peel. Has led to itchiness and scars with pimple. What now?

I am a guy, 21 years old. I have been masturbating with banana peels (inside part) for about a month. But about a week ago or so, I got a scar from masturbating with banana peels because it was little rough. I immediately stopped masturbating right after I found out that I hurt myself, and took a shower. My problem is that ever since that incident, my penis has been very itchy and I dont know if it is just a simple scar or not but I have these pimple looking red thing (about two or three) on the head of my penis. They do not hurt at all or anything, but they do not look normal at all. I have no pain or burn or any problems when I am peeing. I am VERY worried if i have some kind of critical disease or any sorts of infection. Some even say insects might have laid eggs inside (pretty crazy if its true). I am trying not go to see the doctor unless i REALLY REALLY have to because I simply cannot afford to go see doctors at the moment. So please I would like to know if I m fine without seeing any doctors. Please I need your help! Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012