Masturbation, effect on sexual life, no orgasm with partner

Dr am 23 yr old women,married in 20yrs.i had masturbating habit before marriage for more than 5yrs.but it affected me in my marriage life because still i didnt experience orgasm naturally with my partner.i ll masturbate during intercourse do get orgasm.so my partner is so vexed due 2 my habit even sometimes it ends in heavy problems. pls tell me is there any treatment to experience natural orgasm with my husband?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
hello,
well rather than you doing it yourself,tell your partner to spend more time in foreplay,tell him to play around the gspot in different ways and you avoid doing much foreplay with him,and when you are excited enough then go ahead with intercourse,it will definately help you,try doing in different positions.