Masturbation addiction, watching porn, lack of memory, unable to concentrate. Treatment?

I m 27 years old boy and because of masturbaion habit I m unable to concentrate over my respective job and part of this I ofen watch ponographical video whereas after masturbating I always decide not to do so next day but it is not stopped by me, due to this activity I m suffering from lack of memory power, unstability of concentration and many more so what s the remedy of escapping from this bad practice? And I generally perform this activity by virtue of thinking
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012