Masturbation addiction, penis is bent towards the left, weak erections. Cure?

Hello sir, my name is xxxxx and i am 19 years old. Due to bad friend circle i started master-bation and i continued for 5years. i was doing 4-5 times daily. Now i am of 19yrs old and my penis is diverted towards left. Please give me the proper solution to take my penis erection back.. i am very upset and very feared about my marriage life. please help me.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hello
Thanks for your query. You have been indulged in masturbation since last five years and now facing problem of getting erection.first of all you have to come out of myth that this is due to excessive masturbation.I would like to state that masturbation has no ill effect of whatever nature on any system or organ of the body.The problem of weak erection will be settled of its on over a period of time and there is no medicine to cure it.It is mind related and you have to allay your anxiety.As regards the bent of your erect penis this can be confirmed only on clinical examination so please consult some Urologist who can diagnose and confirm it. You may need to undergo a surgery to correct it.