Masturbation addiction, loss of stamina, thinking about sex always. Treatment options?

Hello doctor , i hope your fine and my problem is that i am habitual of hand practice and it is to such extent that i perform 2-3 times a day, i heard about the problems and side effects of doing so , sir i want to know that how can i overcome this habit and how to recover the stuff i have lost . In addition i feel tired, lost of stamina and sexual stuff stays on my mind like every time which makes me turned on doctor please help me i want to get rid of this habit. I am 20 years so can i recover quickly Without any problem and tell me some ways by which i can get rid of it
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012
Thanks for query,
First of all don't worry about your loss.You have loss nothing.
Masturbation is common in your age group.How many times in a day or week is not a protocol but when you desire for it you should go for it.
Sex is in our mind.
So just divert your mind by doing meditation or Yoga or busy yourself when you have desire for it.
You should remain more with public or with persons ,friends will decrease the chances of masturbation.
Thanks.