Masturbation addiction, frequent urination, back pain. Symptoms of prostrate cancer?

hi sir iam 23 year old guy ,i mastrubate 4 time a day since i started ejacuation(16) then my problem now is i have to urine regularly nearly 15 time a day and i also drink lot of water iam feared that iam effected with prostate cancer and recently i have noticed iam having a continous back pain this may be the symptoms doc pls help me it is very diffixult to travel since i have to urinate regularly and i also tested for diabities but came negative pls help me
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012