Masturbation addiction, erection problems, erection occurs only on manual stimulation. Treatment?

Hi Doctor, I have a bad habit of masterbating in my early life and go on. Now I am facing a lack of problems like no self erection at all, sometime with masterbation getting little erection but its getting off when i am stoping masterbation (leaving my hands off). Even i can see the sex vdo,s i am feeling any moments in my private part. I am 57 yrs and married. My wife also dont like sex. Pls guide me because i can not ask her to have sex.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012