Thanks for asking.
I can understand your anxiety
First of all, let me make it clear that masturbation
is NOT a bad habit at all. You need not feel guilty or worried about engaging in masturbation .
Masturbation is normal in both the sexes to some extent irrespective of the age and marital status.
Masturbation will NEVER affect your sex life.
Masturbation has got NOTHING to do with the testicular size or testicular function.
Masturbation will NEVER affect your fertility
So Please rest assured that NOTHING has gone wrong and if you are obsessed with masturbation, let me suggest you some suggestions to come out of it ann also releive your unwarranted anxiety
1. Please do regular Physical exercise.
2. Engage yourself with some hobbies of your choice like Stamp collection etc.,
3. Divert your mind with some regular badminton or table tennis and other destressing activities
like 20 minutes of Pranayama or yoga
4. ALWAYS keep yourself engaged in the company of your friends
5. Avoid watching pornography
6. If you are not working, find a suitable job for you so that to divert your mind and it gives the financial freedom or security which itself boosts your morale. and
7. Masturbating too much is not abnormal to us and it is not at all a disease entity. If you have a will to overcome it, you can definitely do that.
take care and you should do well.