Masturbation addiction, decrease in size of testicles. Does excessive masturbation create fertility problems?

I have been masturbating for 7 years and due to this bad habit, the size of my testicular decreases(because of my over masturbating habits). I want to know that the damage which i have done to my testicles is preventable or not? Does it causes any problem to fertility? If yes then please tell me the cure.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012
Thanks for asking.
I can understand your anxiety.
First of all, let me make it clear that masturbation is NOT a bad habit at all. You need not feel guilty or worried about engaging in masturbation .
Masturbation is normal in both the sexes to some extent irrespective of the age and marital status.
Masturbation will NEVER affect your sex life.
Masturbation has got NOTHING to do with the testicular size or testicular function.
Masturbation will NEVER affect your fertility.
So Please rest assured that NOTHING has gone wrong and if you are obsessed with masturbation, let me suggest you some suggestions to come out of it ann also releive your unwarranted anxiety
1. Please do regular Physical exercise.
2. Engage yourself with some hobbies of your choice like Stamp collection etc.,
3. Divert your mind with some regular badminton or table tennis and other destressing activities
like 20 minutes of Pranayama or yoga
4. ALWAYS keep yourself engaged in the company of your friends
5. Avoid watching pornography
6. If you are not working, find a suitable job for you so that to divert your mind and it gives the financial freedom or security which itself boosts your morale. and
7. Masturbating too much is not abnormal to us and it is not at all a disease entity. If you have a will to overcome it, you can definitely do that.
take care and you should do well.
Dr.K.Muthukumar MD