Masturbation addict, get sperms at the end of urine stream, on thinking about sex. Reason?

i want to ask you that i have been masturbatin for last 6 or 7 years atleast and in last 3,4 years the frequency of masturabation increases alot. i have a question that when i go in to the washroom and doing urination at the end of the urine the urine does not come out and the drops of sperm or something else comes out very hardly i have this problem for last 6,7 years and i also have a problem when i am just thinking about sex , not doing sex just thinking so my penis leaks a drops of sperm not pure white the drops are like water and my penis continuously keeps leaking till i am just thinking about sex could u give me the answer sorry my english is not so good thats why i did few mistakes.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012