Masturbating for years. How to regain the energy lost? Any problem in future?

Hi... ! i masturbated first when i was 10 to 12 years old and doing it till now when am 20,.,,i just stopped it ,but i wanna ask that is there a way to overcome all that energy i wasted in these 9 years ? so that i dont have any problems in future realating to my physical and sexual matters ? please guide,,iam so tensed !
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013
Dec 2014
Dear sam***
thanks for your question
I would like to tell you that masterbation is not a bad practice as it was described. Its a normal phenomenon which is done by both males and females. Its is in simple terms manual stimulation of own private parts to achieve orgasm. So you have not lost energy my friend be assured you have not done any crime. Its a normal thing don't loose your precious time in useless tension. But excess is bad for every thing you can do 5-7 times a week but don't increase its frequency as you have injure your self.
THANKS
TAEK CARE
KINDLY RATE.