Masturbating daily, stomach pain. Will it affect sex life in the future?

m 27 yrs old and i m unmarried. Now a days i m getting more exited to sex. due to sexual excitement normally i masturbate everyday, as i m not able to control by sex. i also feel some pain at left side of stomach so i wanted to know whether daily masturbation will effect my sex life or power in future, of kidney related problem ? i request you to please ans my question i will be very thankful to you and help me for that.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear vish.massy MASTURBATION IT SELF DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR SEX. IN FUTURE . BUT WHAT IS KEPT IN MIND ANY THING WHICH IS NATURAL IF DONE REPEATEDLY MAY LOOSE ITS IMP. AND PLEASURE IT HARMS . DO KEEP A SIGNIFICANT PACE IN ANY ACTIVITY DO IT WHEN MOST DESIRED TRY TO PROLONG PLEASURE MOVEMENTS BY DELAYING ORGASM MANY TIMES THEN RELEASE IT WILL SATISFY U MORE AND YOU WILL NOT CRAVE FOR IT TOO FREQUENTLY . PAIN IN ABDOMEN MAY BE DUE TO EXTRA PRESSURE BY WRONG MOVEMENTS. OR MAY TOTALLY DIFFERENT REASON NOT RELATED TO YOUR MASTURBATION.