Masturbates, rub thumb on penis head back, formed patch like burned skin. What it could be?

sir/ma'am i am a male 25 yo , height 6' and weight 78 kgs,,,,, it is a matter 1 yo , i was masturbating with full erection,,,but i accidently rubbed my thumb on the penis head back side,,,,from since then i observed a patch colourless , painless ,,,,but when i observed it very closely after some days i observed a very thin line of white colour sorrounded it, it looks alike a patch one gets on burning with flame , but it is not harming me,,,,,,,,,,,,tell me what it could be????????

Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concern. It seems like you had a simple abrasion of the skin when you were masturbating that has resulted in a scar that is not going away soon. I hope this heals over time. If you do not have any other problems, i.e. with erection or with ejaculation I suggest that you leave the matter be and consult a doctor only if it is hurting you symptomatically. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!