Masturbate with wearing clothes, pillow, bad sheets and door. Can i suffer form any std?

hello doctor, i am 34 unmarried,

i am shied to tell you that i do masturbation about 2 years when i am in my 9th and 10th standard but than i am unaware about that what is masturbation. I have not a single knowledge of sex education even i donot know about the work of sexual organs. Also having no friends and also not allowed to play outside as ur board exam etc. Perhaps that no option for me for doing that at that period.

1. But i am not doing this with my hand. I do this bad thing with wearing clothes and doing with my pillow, bad sheets and door. i never seen my foreskin movement, i do masturbation in wearing clothes. i never wash after that nor my clothes and penis also. Can i am suffering form any std.

2. But when i reach my 11th standard i knew that this work is bed for me because in comaprison of othe r boys i am feeling lack of confidence and feeling weak. From that i have stopped doing that till date. But i am suffering form severe nightfalls. Also found my penis is shrukened in cold weather. I am feared not tell to anybody due to fear ness. But this is continued till date. Is this situation is phimosis?

3. But now i am in very much in stress because i have lot of problem in present and that is:-

Small and loose penis, phimosis, paraphimosis (in cold), tight foreskin, zigzag penis, loose testicle, lump in left side of testicle also feel pain in scortum feeling heaviness in that. Sperm cont is also low i think so. pain in groin area also in abdomen.
4. My pee is also not in single flow but like a shower.
5. I donot do any sexual activity till date with any another person, but two year back i give a down lips kiss of a girl (Sex Worker) but at this moment i ejaculated in my clothes. Can this lead to HIV/AIDS, STD to me as i donot know the history of that girl.
6. Is all condition is treatable or is that is cancer, am i suffering form HIV/AIDS. As i am feeling weakness and a lump in left testi, also pimpels on my back and shoulders.

I never go to any doctor due to lack of confidence and fearness and except all of these the longest list of diseases and ofcourse the cost. I have no idea what to do my mind is not in working condition how to tell my parents because i hide all these thing form them till date.
Kindly tell me what i do. My mind said me to make suicide.
If i am doctor and know the evil ness of masturbation i said all youngsters not to do this habit.
Kindly give me reply and suggest a qualified doctor nearby Chandigarh and specialization of doctor for whom i will be treated my problem.
Final question is that doctor cut my penis because i have problem of Paraphimosis from last 11 years but it is happened only on winter.

Sir, kindly tell me the name of somekind of poison because i donot want to live anymore but when i saw my family members i feared what i have done for them. All of them loved me very much but if they not stop me in my childhood to play outside than i meet with friends and also talk about them the organ of sex and hopefully perhaps i am not in that condition. I am shied form my childhood.

Sir. please give me some suggestion and option of doctors who treated my problem.

General & Family Physician WHO IS AVAILABLE ON this wabsite and he tell that
Well masturbation addiction is usually an issue and one of its biggest complications is a erectile dysfunction ( inability for your penis to erect and perform normally). The only way to avoid that is to stop masturbation and give your penis some time to reeducate itself by natural erection and natural sex with a woman. The fact that you are using your bare hands to get sexual satisfaction can cause vascular and nerve damage on your penis. Not excluding the fact that you can introduce bacteria into your urethra and cause infection.
So your decision to stop and improve your quality of life is the best

Kindly give me your kindest reply.
If your some known who handle my case in chandigarh because i tell you all my details but how i tell something else face to face.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013