Masturbate regularly in toilet causing semen to fall on seat and hose pipe, many females of the family use the same toilet. Any risk?

I am a 20 year old man .I masturbate almost every day .Many female members of my family use the same toilet as well.I am worried whether even after flushing water over the seat or the hose pipe which is used to spray a jet of water ,if atall any semen remains by mistake on either of the two...does it have a potential of making the female members pregnant ??? I have been quite worried with this fact .Please help !
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Dear
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

Your doubts about the semen is definitely baseless. For any organic life form it needs favorable conditions to stay alive. Bathroom / toilet condition are not so suitable for them and semen may not stay alive for more than 15 minutes.

Secondly, Semen does not have the capacity to climb up through somebody's vagina and enter uterus and create an egg. The female members of your family will never be affected.

Don't worry. Be happy.