Massive headache, dizziness, extreme nausea, extreme allergy to perfumes. Solution ?

Hi My Name is AAAAA . I have had extreme reactions to perfumes and colones and most (sweet) smells since about 1995. I had to retire from Hairstyling because of it. I was a hairstylist for 37 years and it just got worse and worse. Within 10 min. of exposure I feel my ears stopping up, then A massive headache and dizziness then extreme nausea . I have asked allergists, been through Prick tests and even accupuncture. Still no relief. All they( most doctors) have told me is to Avoid the scents. That is Impossible in this world today. I have to avoid resturants,Airplane rides,Movie theaters, Church and almost anywhere where there people. I have had to resort to Cleaning a resturant at night after closing to avoid people. I am 58 yrs old and have Hemachromotosis. And the work is extremely hard on my body. I am desperate and getting Very depressed not being able to go out and socialize. I have very few friends and am afraid to go out to meet new people. Most people don t even care if you have this problem and just get mad at me when I mention it and tell me it is all in my head. PLEASE HELP AND GIVE ME SOME HOPE THAT THERE IS SOMETHING I CAN DO TO HELP. If there is a charge for an answer, I just can t afford it ,so disreguard. Thank you so much !
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
IF THIS THE CONDITION IT MEANS YOUR ALLERGIES ARE TRIGGERED BY FOODS
AND THIS MAY BE CASE OFMILK
I ASK YOU TO STOP ALL MILK ASND DIARY PRODUCTS APPLY NEOSPORIN H EYE OINTMENT IN NOSE BD
IF AFTER 3 WEEK YOU ARE FINE IT IS OKAY
BUT IFITSTILLPERSIST GET BLOOD SERUM TESTED FOR WHEAT POTATO RICE CHANA NUTS EGG
YOU CAN GET CLUE
GO FOR ELIMINATION AND DEFINATELY IT WILL CLICK FOR YOU TO CURE YOUR SYMPTOMPS
General & Family Physician Dr. Sadaf Akhtar's  Response
Hello dear hope you be fine
Allergy to perfumes is disturbing life ,,,ok lets start systematic as a rule avoid stimulants which in your case iz quite difficult
Get ur stimulants known via prick test then get vaccinated against it the normal course of therapy is one year normally
While using this vaccine take specual care sp while injecting bcz acute reactions occur ,,,in that case keep some i.v anti histaminic with you
Hope so it wil help you